Thursday, April 17, 2008

Muscat Harbour Closed for 3 days

It was interesting to hear yesterday that the Muscat port is being closed for 3 days. Why? The port logistics guys (were weren't too thrilled I must admit, as they have stuff to do) said it was because His Majesty is paying the port a visit. Heh heh. I bet HM will be going for a spin in the new boat. Personally, I'd be like a kid on Xmas morning, just eager to open the presents. There aren't many times that anyone anywhere could get the sort of rush I imagine one gets on first opening a $400 million present.

If anyone is out there and can email a pic, I'd love to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to post anonymously, please pick a nickname by selecting the Name/URL option, or at least sign off your comment with one! I will delete comments I find objectionable or needlessly inflammatory. Sorry for the word verification.... OMG the spam has gotten BAD these past 12 months... trying to avoid making one log in...